1. Banes, R. (2004). Adult attachment and marital satisfaction: Evidence for dyadic configuration effects. Journal of Social and personal Relationships, 21, 273-300. [DOI:10.1177/0265407504041388
2. Besharat, MA.; Asadi, MM.; Tavallaeyan, FS. (2014). The mediating role of strength in the relationship between attachment styles and cognitive emotion regulation strategies. Evolution Psychology: Iranian Psychology, Issue 12, No., 46.
3. Corcoran, KO.; Mallinckrodt, B. (2000). Adult attachment, self-efficacy perspective taking and conflict resolution. Journal of Counseling & Development, Vol.78, 473-483. [DOI:10.1002/j.1556-6676.2000.tb01931.x
4. Dutton, DG.; White, KR. (2012). Attachment insecurity and intimate partner violence. Aggression and Violent Behavior, 17 (5): 475-481. [DOI:10.1016/j.avb.2012.07.003
5. Farahbakhsh, K. (2004). Comparing the effectiveness of marital counseling by Ellis cognitive method and Glaser reality therapy method and combination of both in reducing marital conflicts. PhD dissertation, Allameh Tabataba'i University, Tehran.
6. Follad-Chang, M., Hassannia, S. (2015). Effectiveness of training emotion regulation on happiness and self-efficacy in women.
7. Garnefski, N., Kraaij, V. (2006), Relationship between cognitive emotion regulation strategies and depressive symptoms: A comparative study of five specific samples. Personality and Individual Difference, Vol. 4, N. 40, Pp. 1659-1669. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2005.12.009
8. Goleman, D. (2009). Emotional intelligence (translated by Parsa Naseri, 2014). Tehran: Roshd publication.
9. Gottman, J.; Katz, L.; Hooven, C. (1997). Meta-Emotional, How Families Communicate Emotionally.
10. Heidari, H.; Ejtemaei Sangari, N. (2015). Prediction of mental divorce in couples using secure and insecure attachment styles. The second national conference and the first International Conference on new research in the humanities, June 2015.
11. Jafari Nodoushan, A.; Zare, H.; Hosseini Hanzaei, A.; Poursalehi Navideh, M.; Zeini, M. (2015). Studying and comparing mental health and adjustment and cognitive emotion regulation in divorced and married women in the city of Yazd. Journal of Women and Society, Issue 6, No., 2.
12. Jonson, S. (2014). Emotion-based couple-therapy (translated by Bita Hosseini. Tehran: Jangal publication.
13. Karim-nejad, L.; Jahanian, S.; Faraghadani, A. (2015). Comparison of cognitive emotion regulation strategies and gender roles among couples with high and low marital distraction. Journal of Behavioral Sciences, 163.
14. McCracken, LM.; Thompson, M. (2009). Components of mindfulness in patients with chronic pain. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment, 31, 75-82. [DOI:10.1007/s10862-008-9099-8
15. Mohammadi , M.; Farnam, R.; Mahbobi, P. (2011). Relationship between attachment styles and difficulty in emotional regulation with marital satisfaction among female teachers at Kish Island. Scientific-Research Journal of Women and Culture, 2 (7), 9-20.
16. Sanaie, B. et al. (2008). The measuring scales of marriage and family. Tehran: Be'asat publication.
17. Singh, S.; Mishra, R. (2011). Emotion regulation strategies and their implication for well-being. Social Science International Journal. 27: 179-198.