1. Ahmadi, M. R., Ismail, H. N., & Abdullah, M. K. K. (2013). The relationship between students' reading motivation and reading comprehension. Journal of Education and Practice, 4(18), 8-17.
2. Akbari, Z. (2015). Current challenges in teaching/learning English for EFL learners: The case of junior high school and high school. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 199(3), 394-401. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.07.524
3. Aliakbari, M., & Bazyar, A. (2012). Exploring the Impact of Parallel Teaching on General Language Proficiency of EFL Learners. Journal of Pan-Pacific Association of Applied Linguistics, 16(1), 55-71.
4. Aliakbari, M., & Nejad, A. M. (2013). On the Effectiveness of Team Teaching in Promoting Learners' Grammatical Proficiency. Canadian Journal of Education / Revue canadienne de l'éducation, 36(3), 5-22. http://www.jstor.org/stable/canajeducrevucan.36.3.5
5. Baeten, M., & Simons, M. (2014). Student teachers' team teaching: Models, effects, and conditions for implementation. Teaching and Teacher Education, 41, 92-110. [DOI:10.1016/j.tate.2014.03.010
6. Bailey, K. M., Curtis, A., Nunan, D., & Fan, D. (2001). Pursuing professional development: The self as source (Vol. 63). Heinle & Heinle Boston, MA.
7. Chang, Y.-J., Wu, C.-T., & Ku, H.-Y. (2005). The introduction of electronic portfolios to teach and assess English as a foreign language in Taiwan. TechTrends, 49(1), 30-35. [DOI:10.1007/BF02784902
8. Creswell, J. W., & Creswell, J. D. (2017). Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches. Sage publications.
9. Cullen, A., Gaskell, M., Garson, D., & McGowan, E. (2009). Co-teaching: Why two heads are better than one. SLA annual conference, Washington, DC,
10. Dahlgren, R. (2005). Time to Teach. ID: Center for Teacher Eﬀectiveness.
11. Fatehi Rad, N., & Sahragad, R. (2019). The Impact of the Participatory Approach on EFL learners' Language Proficiency: Focus on Teachers' Perspective. Iranian Journal of English for Academic Purposes, 8(3), 48-64.
12. Fryer, L. K., & Bovee, H. N. (2016). Supporting students' motivation for e-learning: Teachers matter on and offline. The Internet and Higher Education, 30, 21-29. [DOI:10.1016/j.iheduc.2016.03.003
13. Haghighi, J. K., & Abdollahi, K. (2014). On the Efficacy of team teaching and station teaching in the enhancement of students' reading comprehension in an EAP situation. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 98, 882-890. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.03.496
14. Jackson, A. W., & Andrews, G. A. (2000). Turning points 2000: Educating adolescents in the 21st century. Teachers College Press.
15. Khoshnodifar, Z., Abbasi, E., Farhadian, H., Sadighi, H., & Pouratashi, M. (2020). Comparative Comparison of Lecture and Team Member Teaching Design Methods in Agricultural Higher Education System of Iran. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 22(4), 891-904.
16. Lester, J. N., & Evans, K. R. (2008). Instructors' Experiences of Collaboratively Teaching: Building Something Bigger. International Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, 20(3), 373-382.
17. Liebel, G., Burden, H., & Heldal, R. (2017). For free: continuity and change by team teaching. Teaching in higher education, 22(1), 62-77. [DOI:10.1080/13562517.2016.1221811
18. Mohammad Hassani Soudmand, F., & Ahour, T. (2020). The Effect of One Teach-One Assist Model of Co-teaching on Iranian EFL Learners' Reading Comprehension. Journal of English Language Pedagogy and Practice, 13(26), 24-48. [DOI:10.30495/JAL.2020.676716
19. Namaziandost, E., Neisi, L., Nasri, M., & Heidari-Shahreza, M. A. (2019). Enhancing oral proficiency through cooperative learning among intermediate EFL learners: English learning motivation in focus. Cogent Education, 6(1), 1683933. [DOI:10.1080/2331186X.2019.1683933
20. Sarani, A., & Narmashiri, F. (2018). Qualitative Evaluation and Critique of English Textbook of 1st Grade of High School with Focus on CLT from the Perspective of Iranian EFL Teachers Fifth International Conference on Applied Research in Language Studies, https://civilica.com/doc/761860
21. Uwameiye, R., & Ojikutu, R. A. (2008). Effect of team teaching on the academic achievement of students in introductory technology. INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY, 47.
22. Washington, S. G. (2001). The effects of interdisciplinary teaming on middle school climate and student achievement. Dissertation Abstracts International, 61(09), 3523.
23. Whitfield, T. J. (2000). Academic Effectiveness of Middle School Instructional Support Teams in Pennsylvania Duquesne University].
24. Zubkova, O., & Burak, M. (2016). The empirical research of prosodic organization of tropes in spontaneous public speech. Russian Linguistic Bulletin(3 (7)), p. 122. [DOI:10.18454/RULB.7.10